Skip to content
- What’s the best way to get tickets?
You may purchase tickets to NATIVITY: Birth of a King, online. Visit our Tickets page for details.
- How do I get tickets for a group?
For groups of 10 or more, purchase at a discount by calling our group ticket agent at (914) 272-9331
- Do I need to purchase tickets in advance?
We encourage guests to purchase tickets in advance to ensure the best seating locations. However, seats will remain on sale until performance time, based on availability.
- Does my child need a ticket? Is there a minimum age requirement to attend the show?
All guests require a ticket, regardless of age. We recommend that children be at least four years old to attend.
- How do I find out about options for guests with disabilities?
Limited wheelchair-accessible seating is available through our ticket agent by calling (914) 727-9331. Please note there is no elevator access to the balcony.
- How long is the show?
NATIVITY is approximately two hours, including one 15-minute intermission.
- What should I wear to the show?
There is no dress code at the theater. For all performances, attire should be comfortable and appropriate for the occasion. The theatre is climate controlled throughout the year.
- Where can I get official show merchandise?
NATIVITY merchandise can be purchased at the production.
- How do I audition for the show?
DANCE AUDITIONSfor NATIVITY 2017 were held on July 8, 2017. To audition for future shows please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHOIR and SOLO AUDITIONS will be held Friday evening September 8, 2017. If interested, please email us at email@example.com.
- How do I contact DMI about my experience purchasing tickets or attending the show?
Please email DMI at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your comments or questions.
- How do I learn more about DMI?
Visit us at our website http://www.dmiexp.dance